Briefs & Memoranda
The following legal briefs & memoranda are provided by the Sexual Assault Legal Institute (SALI), a program of MCASA. SALI provides direct legal services for victims and survivors of sexual assault. SALI also provides technical assistance and training for attorneys, rape crisis and recovery center staff and volunteers, and other professionals working with survivors.
For more information, contact MCASA’s SALI at 301-565-2277 or toll-free at 877-496-SALI.
- Sexual Assault Under 2015 Amendments to the Protective Order Statute
- Building Partnerships with Local Rape Crisis Centers: Developing a Memorandum of Understanding
- U.S. Dept of Education, Office for Civil Rights “Dear Colleague” letter on Title IX
- Mandatory Reporting – FNEs med providers – July 2012
- SAFE exam when survivor reports to law enforcement, 2010
- Jane Doe as Last Resort
- State v. Baby – Amicus Brief
- State v. Baby – Amicus Brief – Rape Trauma Syndrome
- For Judges to Know about Sexual Assault Cases
- State v. King – Amicus Brief