Stuck Inside? MCASA has plenty for you to do
It’s cold outside. The roads are covered in ice. There’s snow everywhere.
If you’re looking for something to do in the midst of our March winter storm, the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA) has a few ideas that will make you feel warm from the good you’re doing.
- Join MCASA. Go here to become a member in the work to end sexual violence in Maryland.
- Call your legislator to support sexual assault victims’ rights and help ensure they have accessible and compassionate care available. See our legislative agenda. Go here to find your legislator, and click on the “Who represents me” link.
- Donate to our #WeAreTheChange campaign with NOMORE and become part of the change that helps to hold offenders accountable.
- Do your shopping from the comfort of your own home with Amazon Smile, choose MCASA as your charity, and know that you are supporting our vision of a Maryland free from sexual violence.
- Join us on social media by liking our Facebook page and following us on Twitter.
- Share all of this information with a friend to spread the word.
There’s a lot to do inside on a cold winter’s day. Join MCASA in bringing some warmth on this freezing day. Together, #WeAreTheChange.